Reporter

Aero Racing - Actualités

9 posts in this topic

kevin%20lee.jpg

Another highly talented UK driver has joined the Aero squad. After winning the last race at the UK National series in 2007 Kevin Lee has decided to race the aero A-one car for the next season. We are very pleased that Kevin will join us at Aero racing, having a lot of dedication as well as experience we are sure some great results will follow! Welcome to the Aero family Kevin!

“I am happy to have been given the opportunity to join the Aero team. In the first year of watching the prototype car, I was impressed, both with the performance of the car, and with the support given to their driver. I believe the Aero team truly deserved the success they had in their first year which made me want to be part of this enthusiastic and professional new team.

The production car looks fantastic, and I look forward to putting it through its paces during the 2008 season. 2007 has been a good year for me, and I will work hard alongside the team to produce more results we can be proud of.”

Cheers,

Kevin

p.s. Keep posted for more exciting news in the short future!

- photo : courtesy of Oople

alberto1.jpg

Alberto Garcia signs with Aero racing!

Aero Racing is proud to announce another new factory driver for the 2008 season. Six times Spanish champion Alberto Garcia has decided to join our forces. After an amazing 6th national title this year Alberto will be racing the A-one 4wd car in 2008. We at Aero racing are looking forward to this cooperation, we are sure Alberto will achieve some great results, we want to wish him a warm welcome to our squad!

When I started racing 15 years ago, I always wanted to be part of something special, now with joining the Aero team I finally achieved this! I’m very excited about working together with Aero and driving their car the Aero A-one in 2008.

After watching how they worked at the European Championships, I was convinced of their capabilities, the fact that they support their drivers that close in every race is amazing.

The last three years have been very successful for me and I am sure that the future will even be better with this move.

I want to thank the Aero staff for their believe in me and all their support so far. I am really looking forward to this new adventure!

Best regards from Spain.

Alberto García

alberto1.jpg

AERO RACING inform us exclusively in first to announce you:
Alberto Garcia signs with Aero racing!

Aero Racing is proud to announce another new factory driver for the 2008 season. Six times Spanish champion Alberto Garcia has decided to join our forces. After an amazing 6th national title this year Alberto will be racing the A-one 4wd car in 2008. We at Aero racing are looking forward to this cooperation, we are sure Alberto will achieve some great results, we want to wish him a warm welcome to our squad!

When I started racing 15 years ago, I always wanted to be part of something special, now with joining the Aero team I finally achieved this! I’m very excited about working together with Aero and driving their car the Aero A-one in 2008.

After watching how they worked at the European Championships, I was convinced of their capabilities, the fact that they support their drivers that close in every race is amazing.

The last three years have been very successful for me and I am sure that the future will even be better with this move.

I want to thank the Aero staff for their believe in me and all their support so far. I am really looking forward to this new adventure!

Best regards from Spain.

Alberto García

Last weekend the Aero team went to visit their Spanish team driver, 6 times Spanish national champion Alberto Garcia.

Alberto received his brand new 4wd car and had an intensive test with the Aero A-one. He picked out the Coslada track which is situated in the centre of Madrid and will be hosting the 2th race of the Spanish national series.

The track was a hard test for the A-one as it was very bumpy with some rocks. Alberto managed to perform excellent with his new 4wd car and already improved his lap times after 3 batteries!

Here you can find some pics of the test, we hope you enjoy them.

www.aeroracing.eu

DSCN0430beww.jpg

DSCN0445beww.jpgDSCN0404beww.jpg

DSCN0446beww.jpgDSCN0401beww.jpg

j'ai cru comprendre qu'il etait parti chez asso enfin .......................

The Aero Team have been to see their UK team driver, Kevin Lee, and delivered him his brand new Aero A-one.

The Team spent a day with Kevin, testing at a very challenging Astroturf track. The car performed extremely well in and a lot of progress was made throughout the day with lap times tumbling with every pack.

After the first test with the car Kevin said the followin : ”The car feels superb; it changes direction so quickly and accurately and just seems to provide endless grip. I am really happy to be driving this car in 2008 and I know it is going to make a big impact in the 1/10th world!”. Thanks Aero!!

DSCN0491BEW.jpg

http://www.aeroracing.eu/en/news/4/

Aero and Spintec team up!

Aero racing and Spintec are proud to announce that both companies will be working closely together in the upcoming season.

Spintec is a well-known company in the professional r/c scene. One of their main products is the state-of-the-art ICC Charger which charges and discharges each cell in a pack individually.

Both companies are known for there innovative designs and their high-performance products. The support of Spintec will make sure that the team drivers will have all the power and speed needed to win.

You can find other cool products like the v2 battery manager at www.spintec.nl

www.aeroracing.eu