Reporter

Kinwald Wins 2010 S.I.G.P.

9 posts in this topic

4543-kinwald-sigp.jpg

Brian Kinwald TQed and won the modified buggy class at the recent Southwest Invitational G.P. held this past weekend at Competition Hobbies in Tucson, Ariz. Qualifying was by fastest single run and Kinwald took TQ by the smallest of margins in the last qualifier. Then Brian took the Championship with his X – 6 Squared in a closely fought single-A main.

The challenging lay-out was typical for the S.I.G.P. and this year featured a cross-over jump that went over the main straight! Traction is always high at C.H. and the S.I.G.P. was no exception. Good lay-outs with high traction and great drivers always makes for an exciting race.

Two other X-Team drivers attended the race, with Chance Chapel and Alex Krieg also in the A driving the X – 6 Squared. Several Family members made the trip to Tucson, finishing in the B main.

Kinwald also TQed pro 2WD short course in his SCX – 60. Again there was a very close main, this time with Kinwald leading on the last lap before a small mistake sent him to second.

Je crois meme qu il gagne en 4X4 avec un durango.

C est pas X_factory alors ils en parlent pas...

explication donnée il y a maintenant une petite semaine sur Oople par Young Chazz Himself suite à l'apparition de la photo suivante montrant Ellis Stafford avec Un FS2

2010-10-24-09.44.11-1280x768.jpg

l'explication de Young Chazz :

As we start putting ideas onto the computer screen, many of our drivers are running different cars -- Kinwald's got a Durango -- so we see what's good about them, what's not so good, and what we've got to beat.

In U.K. where 4WD is very important, our drivers have set up a deal where, if our proto isn't ready, they've got a car to run. As soon as our car is up and running again, they will begin testing for real.

grosso modo, il n'est pas nouveau que les Boyz roulent sur des modèles qui ne sont pas de la marque et tant que le proto XFactory n'est pas finalisé, un deal veut qu'ils roulent sur le 4X4 qu'ils veulent.

source oOple

Edited by Oops74
orthographe & source photo

il roulai avec un x11 durant un moment

http://www.team-durango.com/blog/?p=1801

brian-with-his-winning-dex410.jpg

New Team Durango signing Brian Kinwald sent us this race report from the Southwest Indoor Grand Prix last weekend:

“The two fastest Team Durango DEX410s were mine and Quaid Simik’s. I was the Top Qualifier and I won the A main. Our cars were really good, especially over the 22 foot crossover gap that only a 4wd car could manage (yes 22 feet! - the announcer wouldn’t let us not jump the big gap … he had everyone in the building cheering every time we made it). When I say only a 4WD car could jump the gap, I mean only Quaid and I with our DEX410s could clear this monster jump.

A lot of people were really impressed with the car, with its handling and durability. As far as the track was concerned, it went from zero bite to more bite than I have ever seen there. The set-up I finished with worked pretty well throughout all the changes. My DEX410 jumped really well and was very stable. I am really happy with the car and I can’t wait to run the DESC410R real soon!

c'est le DESC410R (short truck), ne pas confondre avec le DEX410R.

ha - effectivement j'avais rate ca :)

merci,

Paul