Reporter

Atomic Carbon 2wd Proto - CR2

166 posts in this topic

Avec le même problème que le X-6 première génération, un cascade trois pignon!!!

et surtout un train avant de losi xxx-cr qui manque cruellement de directivité

Justement , je trouve que c'est un bon choix car le train AR motrice fort et avec le moteur central, cela redonnera du grip au train AV.

Comme dis Jeam Marc, il faut essayer pour juger.

Et une boite 3 c'est dramatique ? là c'est une version proto pour valider la conception, ensuite il leur reste à dessiner une boite 4 dans le style du S2.

Avec le même problème que le X-6 première génération, un cascade trois pignon!!!

c'est bien 3 pignons, mais le moteur est de l'autre coté ;)

la boite a été repercé pour faire passer l'axe du bon coté...

Andy Griffiths was running the latest development from Atomic Carbon - the CR2. The car is based off the Losi XXXCR 2WD buggy but has a lot in common with a car seen a few years ago developed by a couple of the-Losi drivers. Whilst that car needed a lot of custom work to acheive a finished car - this Atomic Carbon car is designed to assemble with the minimum of fuss / hand finishing.

The main chasssis is a flat plate of carbon fibre, with small carbon 'ribs' bolted down either side to give strength and stiffness. The front end uses the XXXNT nose piece to replicate the front of the XXXCR.

Jonathan at Atomic Carbon is looking at possibly releasing this as a upgrade kit for the XXXCR, but not until it's been thoroughly tested and final design changes made.

Oople

OOP_5029.jpg

OOP_5120.jpg

OOP_5121.jpg

OOP_5122.jpg

OOP_5124.jpg

OOP_5125.jpg

OOP_5126.jpg

c'est un kit de convesrion a partir d'un losi ou un kit complet?

pour le moment c'est juste un proto ;)

je suis pressé de voir rouler cette caisse,magnifique ce qu a fait atomic carbon toujours a la recherche de la perfection:applo:

OOP_8804.jpg

The Horizon sponsored guys at Eden Park all turned up with the new Atomic Carbon conversion for the Losi XXXCR - the fittingly named 'CR2'. The cars are final production spec apparently and differ from the car seen at the previous national round driven my Andy Griffiths. The cars use a standard Losi gearbox without modification - so the motor is running backwards, which is simple to acheive on most brushless controllers.

OOP_8816.jpgOOP_8812.jpg

OOP_8809.jpg

OOP_8814.jpg

OOP_8815.jpg

OOP_8819.jpg

OOP_8820.jpg

magnifique , et puis super épais le carbone avec ses 3 epaisseurs sur le coté av ..

DSCF3251.JPG

The built

I received my cr on Friday and started the build.....

I received my kit in a jiffy bag which inside had the chassis and parts all individually bagged. The only problem with the kit is the lack of instructions some bits might get confusing for some. BUT This blog will take you though a step by step guide to building...

DSCF3286.JPG