The latest innovation from Schumacher for the exciting world of GT12 racing is the new ATOM CC.
Alongside the original SupaStox ATOM, the ATOM CC features a carbon fibre chassis and the ability to adjust the battery mounting position.
The CC is ideal for the driver that likes a more responsive and edgy feel to their car.
New -燙arbon fibre chassis for improved response.
New -燗djustable battery position for balance tuning, more forward option.
New -燤ore forward servo position with improved chassis mounting.
New -燬maller steering ball grippa's.
- Lightweight Ball Differential with 3 Screw Wheel Fixing and Carbon Axle (Top Spec)�
- Separate Springs for Independent Roll and Bump stiffness adjustment
- Balanced Rear Pod assembly
- Contact Wheels with Improved Flex and Handling Characteristics (Top Spec)�
- Range of World Championship winning Contact foam available�
- Extra Low Motor Position�
- Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts�
Due late February 2017
K174 - ATOM CC - Sport
(Sport kit has a fixed rear axle with no diff, no side dampers and old style SupaStox rear wheels - Carbon Fibre chassis)�
Conversion from the ATOM to the ATOM CC is possible with the following parts;
U7276 - C/F - Chassis - Atom CC
U7277 - S1 - Side Link Mount - Atom CC
U4968 - Ball Sockets Low Profile -Eclipse - pk4
U7278 - Servo Saver Assembly 23T - Atom CC
U7279 - Servo Saver Assembly 25T - Atom CC